Bright and Esco themes - how to install?

The themes Bright and Esco are suggested for 8 bit color support.
I cannot find these themes on the Sun Java Desktop System (and nor on
SuSE Linux 9.0) using the menues
Launch->Preferences->Display->Theme and then Details.

Listing the directories /usr/share/themes/Bright and
/usr/share/themes/Esco show that these contain only the metacity-1
directory and xml file.

I have tried to download both .rpm and .tgz of these themes from the
web, but haven't succeeded to get any of them installed.

Any suggestions where to find and how to install Bright and Esco?

Kind regards,
Terje J. Hanssen