GTK+ 1.2 Theme submit and request for GTK+ 2 port

Hi,

I would like to submit a GTK+ 1.2 theme I made and also would like to ask for someone interested to port it to GTK+ 2. Its an aqua style theme which I created to integrate GTK+ 1.2 Applications I use better with Mac OS X.3 Panther (which is my main OS). I would like to share it with others and also would like to see someone port it to GTK+ 2 (or KDE or whatever else is out there if anyone is interested). If you look at the gtkrc file it is quite complex and tries to address every little function of GTK+ 1.2 including Gnome sensitivity so if someone ports it I would like to see the same care being taken to address little issues that make the whole difference in how the theme looks. For example, I adressed every possible way to use arrows individually instead of letting "default" take care of it.
You can see a screenshot and download the theme here:

http://www.funmac.com/showthread.php? s=1aeb96b202e0fa27a4e0e962a5f10b9e&threadid=6066

The guy posting there "AhmedFaisal" is me, and its my e-mail adress in the readme file of the theme.
Regards,

Bjoern Hoffmann