Re: Some updated/updating emblem icons

On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 07:46, Francis Whittle wrote:
> emblem-video is nice but the ends are a little too hard

sorry, what did you exactly mean?

> (Also have you
> considered having the reel feeds as a hard cut instead of fading?)

Like attached? I prefer fading one.

> gnome-mime-x-directory-samba and emblem-computer look really old and
> cruddy to me.  I think they more or less only need a little less 3D
> shading...

I don't think so, sorry. Just I've to do more work on lower right
display's light effect on emblem-computer.

> embled-pause is awesome; but doesn't the 'zZzz' go against HIG (as in
> snoring isn't conveyed with a series of z's everywhere and may be
> confusing)?

Dunno. Yeah, it's a pure HIG, but everybody should understand it.
Besides it's added by gnome-cups-manager without any i18n capabilities
(at least by now)