Re: Emblems Proposal

Very nice!

Some comments:

- Drop shadows at the bottom of the emblem icons (as in Danger, Cool,
Luca's ones) should go away imho, emblems go on top of things so that
shadow is illogical. A "classic" +1+1 shadow would be a lot better.

- Not sure about the "personal"

- People is not that good since it is cutted

- Presentation and Graphics are too similar. The Presentation would be
ok, with something other than that round graph inside, I believe.

- I agree with Francesco, current package icon is better

ciao
Lapo

--
Lapo Calamandrei <l_calamandrei neri-group com>
Neri S.p.A