Re: ANNOUNCE: Gnome-themes-extras 0.1 released!

Nice Release Christian, tnx for your work!

Only one comment, I don't really like the Nuvola (GnomeIridium) borders,
cause the buttons are way too tiny, it is a mess if you use a different
button order and it doesnt go very well with gtk/icon theme, If you want
I can provide some mock-up of something more, uhm well Nuvolish :-)

Regards
Lapo

--
Lapo Calamandrei <l_calamandrei neri-group com>
Neri S.p.A