Gnome theme manager/Nautilus Icons issue

Hello everybody. I installed Gnome 2.2 RC1 on my Debian Sid box yesterday and am having problems with Nautilus and Icon Theming in general. I've googled but found nothing on the issue I'm having.

When Nautilus 2.2 was installed my old theme didn't work, and after a little investigation I found this was normal. However, I have no icon set at all - All icons are the default "blank piece of paper icon". I found out I need to install an Icon theme via Gnome's Theme Manager. However, when I open the theme manager I have no "Icons" tab as shown on the Gnome homepage screenshots. How do I go about installing icon sets? - Manually will be fine. Also, are KDE Icon sets compatible now that the freedesktop.org standard is being used?

Thanks in advance, Brian