Re: Icons for splash screen

On Mar , 2003-12-16 at 09:38, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Just a question: do we really need the gnome- prefix everywhere?
>
> > >      5. unknown app
> >
> > gnome-unknown
> >

> mmhhh... so in g-i-t we have gnome-unknown and stock_unknown

What we need is a spec for naming icons. This would make life in
general much better for people who want their icons to work on all
the desktops that follow the FreeDesktop standards. If someone wants
to help me with this (artist types particularly), please let me know,
and I'll work on the spec so we can get something in place, and start
migrating to it. Thanks.

-- dobey