Re: Icon needed for gpdf for 2.4?

That icon is sweet, but a minor question...

Why the acrobat logo? I know that people often associate specifically "PDF" and "Acrobat" but it still disturbs me (and are there licensing issues?)... Having said which I really cannot think of anything else I would immediately associate with PDF if I weren't a computer geek (Postscript document icon with a clamp around it does actually spring to mind, but apart from not neccessarily being obvious it isn't strictly true...).

[indeterminate closing expression here]

--

Francis Whittle.
somewhere out there

On 2003.08.20 21:01, Jakub Steiner wrote:
On Tue, 2003-08-19 at 14:28, Mark Finlay wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Just updated to the latest 2.4 beta and it seems that gpdf has no
> icon in the menus. Can anyone recommend one for us to suggest
> for inclusion?

XD2 uses

http://jimmac.musichall.cz/ikony/i55/programs-pdf-viewer-32.png
http://jimmac.musichall.cz/ikony/i55/programs-pdf-viewer-48.png