RE: frame style problems

Thanks. I appreciate your explanation, but can you tell how can I install a new frame style?

For example, if I go to gtk.themes.org I can see the different themes and their associated frame styles, but when I download the whatevertheme.tar.gz and install it, I only get the theme not the frame style (it is not showing in the Sawfish->appearance). So, what am I missing?

Thanks again,
Enrique

Hi, the question is indeed asked many times.

The themes and the frame style are totally unrelated. Gnome is responsible for the themes and the Window manager - for the window frames. So when you change your theme, the window frames stay the same and vice versa.