Re: Gnome themes

Anita Zahara Abu <zahara mimos my> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have a question to ask. Currently I'm using the
> "buffyRio" theme. Can anyone tell me how can I
> change the tooltip color on my panel?

 About the only way is to go into <prefix>/share/themes/buffyRio/gtk
and edit the gtkrc file[1] (search for tooltip and play) if it's a
pixmap theme and you want to change the background, then you'll have
to create a new pixmap as well.
 If it's a "normal" engine then this is slightly easier as you can
edit the bg[] fg[] colours directly.

[1] You can sort of add the changes into your own ~/.gtkrc file but
this doesn't work very well in my experience.

--
# James Antill -- james and org
:0: