Xenophilia with gradient

Hello,

I created a theme based on Xenophilia GTK+ engine with gradient colors
(see attachment). But in X-Chat, the screen/the drawing area flashes
when switching tabs. I hope I explained it good enough so you can
understand what I'm talking about. That's a very ugly bug, because it
seems that Xeno Gradient theme has that bug, too.

Also, I want to ask if there is a theme engine for GTK+ like High
Performance Liquid (http://www.mosfet.org/liquid.html) for KDE. If there
really isn't, maybe someone should write such (I don't know C) because
many people are using KDE because of it.

Also, I tried GTK+ 1.3.11 (it is definitely unstable - crashes very
frequently). Scrollbars got much prettier, but I think the entire grey
theme is ugly - why should only GTK/GNOME stay boring grey, when now
even Windows ships with light and attractive colors.

Cheers,
Vaidrius Petrauskas