Re: problem with libpixmap.so

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Michael M wrote:

> Hi. I've just upgareded to Gnome 1.2, and I'm very happy with it.
> However, there seems to be a problem with the GTK themes. I built
> everything from the sources, and now, whenever I apply a gtk theme, some
> parts will have new dressing (namely the gnome panel, and parts of the
> control center), but the rest only get a colour update (whilst keeping
> the default widgets).

I used RPMs, and I also get this problem, or something very similar. When
I try to change themes, some bits of windows change (buttons, and some
other bits), whilst some bits of the window stay a horrible brown
colour.

I've got one theme (Notif2) to work properly.  The others either do not
work at all, or only partially affect the windows. Even the default theme
does not work - its completely brown!

I hope someone can help, this has been bugging me for a while now :(

Chris.