Pager has lost current view indication.

Greetings!

Not sure if this is the right list, but ...

I have just started playing around with enlightenment and gnome, using
the
.debs at

deb http://www.debian.org/~bma enlightenment/
deb http://www.debian.org/~jules/gnome-stage-2 unstable main

I tried a few (can't remember.. at least Step).  Now the gnome pager
does not distinguish which desktop/viewport I'm on.  I think it used to
have light blue stripes or shading or something.  Going back to the
Default theme didn't fix things.

Where is the gtkrc file that controls this?  What do I edit there once I
find it?   Or.. Please point me to the correct docs so I can find this
out for myself.

Thanks!
   Dale