problems with libpixmap ...

Hi,

Since I update a few libs I have a problem with my gnome desktop ...
I got glib 1.2.2 and gtk+1.2.2 and gtk--1.0 and since, each time I launch a
gtk-app it tells me that the app could not localize libpixmap.so in the
module path.
For example my themes for gnome do not work anymore :(

I tried to find a gtk config file (/etc/gtk/gtkrc, ... share, ...) but I
didn't manage to find where I can add a path for module_path ...
I tried to edit ld.so.conf and do a ldconfig but nothing work.

libpixmaps.so and .la are int /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/. Is it ok or
should I link it somewhere else ? (I tried but it didn't solve my problems ...)

Help me please.

GrimNux
Using RedHat 5.9 (Starbuck Pre Release).