Re: Newbie Question

Tim Janik <timj@gtk.org> writes:
> i'm new to this list (since late february ;).
> my question is: am i dead or is the list dead? ;))

The list is fairly dead at the moment.  I hope it'll pick up now that
Raster is delving back into theme work (he got distracted by ee).
I'm also sure that Raster would appreciate lots of help with the theme
work from knowledgeable GTK people like yourself :-).  The plan is
mostly laid out, it's now a matter of going through all the widgets
in GTK and theme-ifying them.

Raster - did you successfully get the theme code checked into CVS
on a new branch?

-Marc