Re: [gnome-summary] arch repository

That should be possible to do.  I'm currently requesting space on the
gnome cvs server to host either as a mirror or as a central point.
Eventually we have to do that in order for it to be able to be seen from
library.gnome.org (when it occurs)

If we don't do that, we can either use whiprush's machine or yours.
(once you have tla installed)

I will also need to collect the gpg keys of everyone who will be
committing to the repo so that they can have commit access.

sri

--
Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>