Re: [gnome-summary] Call for response to favorite type(s) of articles

El sáb, 15-05-2004 a las 18:05, -0500, Jim Hodapp escribió:
> I am curious what type of articles that anyone on this list would like
> to see in the GNOME Journal online magazine?

Ok, I think it could be interesting to see articles from all kinds. I
mean, if the articles are some interviews of very known people, or
simple tutorials about how to code "Hello World" on 10 different
binding, maybe it could bore some people. If articles are too technical,
it could be too much for beginners or non-developers.

We should think on all-level-users and on developers. Interviews with
known or unknown developers, artists, GNOME sysadmins... Every part of
GNOME can be interesting. Articles about basic use of new apps may be
nice. Small guides to develop that module we need to have, but it's not
too documented. Tips & tricks about any part of the desktop (even some
tips to have more integration between different desktops). Status and
new directions of the different projects in GNOME...

Maybe the biggest problem would be to collect all this kind of articles.
Full-time hackers may not be motivated on sending an article that could
take too much time to be written, and non-expert people could be shy.

But maybe hot to motivate people is something to be thought in a later
stage... or not? ;)

These are my 5 euro-cents :P

Greets
--
Dani Baeyens <daniel baeyens hispalinux es>