[gnome-summary] In response to coulamac on IRC

coulamac,

    Yes, we will have a CVS archive for GNOME Journal as well as having
an arch archive.  We should be able to put a bride between the two that
will automatically keep them in sync.  I read that you will be able to
do some stuff for GNOME Journal.  What did you have in mind?  Want to
write, edit, site design, etc?  You name it, you can do it.

Thanks!

Jim Hodapp

--
Full-time student of Electrical Engineering
Purdue School of Engineering @ Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis