Re: [gnome-summary] released gnome-summary

Ok, this thing is ready for public consumption.  I noticed that a few of
my corrections in the GnomeMeeting announcement didn't show up.  Anyone
know why this happened?  I also must add that this summary had the most
grammatical and simple spelling mistakes that I've seen.  Of course
that's what I work to correct, but my point is that we need to keep the
initial quality very high by being more careful when we're first
writing.  Otherwise, the content is great and it's another good one!

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp