Re: [gnome-summary] Summary for this week completed.

Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com> writes:

> I've finished my end and it's all committed.  We're going to try to see if
> we can get translated summaries too.

Couple of corrections (in PO format, because that's how I came across
them -- while translating; msgid is there just for reference where to
look):

# bug: "two more GTK# in" -> "two more GTK# programs in"
msgid ""
"Last week, we reported on Blam! an RSS aggregator written in GTK#. This week "
"saw the arrival of two more GTK# in the GNOME family. The first one, Muine "
"is a music player having some very interesting new UI ideas. WoodPusher is "
"on the other hand is a networked Chess game."

# bug: "article article" -> "article"
msgid ""
"Thomas Chung from FedoraNews has written a short but very informative "
"article article on Straw (a RSS aggregator for GNOME), describing how to "
"setup Straw in a Fedora Core 1 system."

# bug: "as well as core/UI split" -> "as well to split core and UI"
msgid ""
"Christian Hammond has been busy with his status rewrite for Gaim. This work "
"will to make it less AIM-centric as well as core/UI split, and more advanced."

# bug: "unleaseshed" -> "unleashed"
# bug: "of which are is a" -> "of which are"
msgid ""
"Galeon 1.3.12, the popular GNOME web browser has been unleaseshed. With "
"plenty of improvements, new features and bug fixes. Some of which are is a "
"switch to libegg from libbonoboui, GNOME Icon themes or spinners, "
"Interactive Add Bookmark/Add Tabs as folder dialogs, and lots of tab "
"features. Documentation has also been updated."

# bug: "The The" -> "The"
msgid ""
"Our very own Jeff Waugh has an interview after his presentation on GNOME "
"releases. The The interview talks about software patents, GNOME's "
"relationship with Sun, and usability among other topics."

# bug: inconsistent usage of "linux" and "Linux"
msgid ""
"Ars Technica has a great interview with Robert Love over Project Utopia, the "
"Linux scheduler and various other tidbits. The interview has pertinent "
"questions, and lots of technical detail on Linux's scheduling policies and "
"new features coming up in future linux releases."

# bug: "If you are a beta tester, or wish to help out and submit bug reports." -- unfinished sentence
msgid ""
"The latest unstable release of GnomeMeeting has been released. Damien has "
"already has all the features he want in GnomeMeeting for 1.0 release and is "
"entering the polishing phase. If you are a beta tester, or wish to help out "
"and submit bug reports. Please help Damien make GnomeMeeting 1.0 a big "
"success."

Since I'm not native English speaker, I may have marked something as
an error which is not, so excuse me in such a case :)

Cheers,
Danilo