[gnome-summary] [Fwd: RE: GNOME Booth at Malaga]

Here is an article about the presence of GNOME during the 1st Open
Source World Conference in Spain.

Gaël
--- Begin Message ---
Sure!

"Gnome was present at the 1st Open Source World Conference -OSWC- held
this february in Málaga, Spain.

At the Hispalinux booth, Spanish Linux user group with more than 8.000
asociates,
Gnome was present with both great looking displays and leafleets about
his desktop.
More than 5.000 linux aficionates, ranging from students to
administration and enterprises CEO's,
visit the conference and trade show in his 3 days quest.

The conference got a great deal of media coverage due that her royal
majesty, the Principe
de Asturias, Felipe de Borbón, was at the conference inaguration.

More info:  http://www.opensourceworldconference.com";

please, do not hesitate in make every correction needed, my english is
this one :)

feel free to use any other foto from my repository:
http://fotos-andreu.lleida.com/congreso_malaga_2_2k4/congres/

regards

andreu