Re: [gnome-summary] copyright change for gnome summary

<quote who="Sri Ramkrishna">

> For Gnome-Summary it probably okay to put it in public domain.  I doubt
> anybody can make money or a movie out of it.  :-)

Well, I wouldn't put anything I contributed in the public domain, and I
don't think that's a great policy generally. I don't think it comes down to
a question of others making money out of it, either.

- Jeff

GVADEC 2004: Kristiansand, Norway
           What do you get when you cross a web server and a hen?