Re: [gnome-summary] Interesting Changes in GTK

I think this is the stuff Seth had screenshots for.  I didn't realize
that jrb was going to implement it.  I rather someone follow up and see
what the real story is.

Seems strange to be adding new features at this time into GTK.
Especially when GNOME is waiting on GTK to release a stable release.

sri