Re: [gnome-summary] Some tasks

Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu clai net> writes:

> We need to make sure that the .htaccess file in the directory concerned
> is OK, and maybe modify the stylesheet so that the generated pages have
> a list of the languages so that an user may choose the language
> manually.

This is all what we had in mind, but there's one thing missing: how
does one *automatically* deduce a list of all languages for which
there are translations?

It would be best to do this on the Apache level (a simple SSI could
call a script which basically does "ls 2004_blablah.html.*" and
discovers the present languages that way), but I'm not sure we're
going to get that much "power" on the d.g.o.

(Unless, of course, all of that scales cleanly to the rest of d.g.o
and other .g.o sites, so everyone benefits ;)

Cheers,
Danilo