RE: [gnome-summary] Gnome Summary Future Plans

Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for! Now we can start to get
organized!

Sri, I'd be happy to help out with the translation/muti-language system.
It seems to me that that's where there will be the most need at this
point.

The submissions system seems easy enough, and I've done several systems
before, so if help is needed, I wouldn't mind working on both.

The RSS feeds could be incorporated during the development of the
translation
system. I'm sure we could have something to autogenerate them for each
language.

As for future -more complex- items, I'm all for it. I'm always up for a
Good challenge. ;)

I'll be reviewing the links/suggestions you've made. Let me know where I
can start.

-Patryk