Re: [gnome-summary] Re: Gnome News: Interview with anjuta maintainer?

> I've got my interview with Walters coming up for this next Gnome Summary.  I'
> m not sure if that's what the inference to 2 interviews was about?  But I think
> that's a great idea to pile up the interviews so that translators can have a
> better chance at translating them.

Actually, Sebastien was arguing the other way. :-) He wanted not to have
more than one interview.  Otherwise, it would be burdensome.  You could
put it in next week's xml file and if people are done with one weeks could
go to the other.

Just a thought.
sri