[gnome-summary] What to do w/ translations?
- From: Sebastien Biot <seb viralata net>
- To: gnome-summary gnome org
- Subject: [gnome-summary] What to do w/ translations?
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 15:33:21 -0200 (BRST)
Until new ideas are implemented and the new site is built, what should we
do with the GS translations? I was just talking with the maintainer of
www.gnomefr.org about the French translations we have available. We see
1. host them on gnomefr.org or,
2. commit them into web-devel-2 (using some kind of agreed-upon naming system like year_monthday_monthday.LANG.html for instance)
It seems to me that in the interest of consistency and future
developments, translations should be kept with the English versions, in
web-devel-2. Local sites can then link to them any way they want from
summary.gnome.org (?). But I realize that now might not be the right time
to do that.
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net
] [Thread Prev