[gnome-summary] Call for gnome summary web developers

The skill set that is described very closely matches my own.  I've done
lots of work with XHTML, CSS1/2, and have made RSS Feeds with XML.  I
usually work with PHP if I'm going to do database integration.  In order
to see an example of something I've done go here:

	http://expert.ics.purdue.edu/~meuserj/

I am a graduating senior at purdue, and have several side projects, but
I can work on it as needed.

			John