[gnome-summary] gnome summary web development

> Please post to the GNOME Weekly Summary mailing list if you'd like to > get involved. A link to the mailing list follows this ad.

hello everyone,

i would be honored to help with the web development for the gnome-summary. i have html/xhtml and css experience. i have just started building a gnome-based tutorial site at gnoix.org. be aware, it is in its infancy, but it utilizes CSS (no tables or transparent gifs). it is (rather, would be) updated via php and MySQL. i also know some basic perl and have just started learning C/GTK.

i happen to love GNOME and have a substantial amount of free time. i would be more interested in long term involvement, so please let me know where to start.

i look forward to hearing from you,

scott white