[gnome-summary] Web development

Hi

I was reading in the summary that you needed web developers, and I came
to think of this:

Im currently developing a web-solution for a customer at work. The
solution aims to be a web-based newspaper, where the papers are released
when they have enough articles etc. There is an easy
navigate-through-papers function, and other usefull stuff.

Secondly, the site features a activity-calendar, so all Gnome-related
activities could be shown here.

Third, the site has a member section, where members can be organized in
groups. This could provide a complete list of gnome developers, and what
groups they are in.

Finally, and most important, the whole thing is managed through an
easy-to-use web-interface.

If you are interested, please let me know. I will beg my boss to
contribute this to open-source (reminding him the money they earn on
Linux).

Regards

Henrik