Re: [gnome-summary] Gnome Summary copyright (fwd)

There is a proposed strike team on copyright.  So perhaps these issues can
be bubbled up there.

However, I think that I've decided that a Creative Common's copyright is
appropriate and allows us to change text if we need to.  Also, someone in
our summary team suggested an agreement that if edits misrepresents, that
we would issue a retraction or correction in the followin gnome-summary.

That should cover us, but knowing who we are is still a question.  Perhaps
someone can look into that portion of it.  But I think I've decided on a
legal course for gnome-summary content.  I just need to write a draft now.
:-)  Yay.

sri