[gnome-summary] Translation stuff.

Danilo has written a program that will extract strings from an xml file
and then put them into pot files.  I'm currently, writing a howto in how
to take advantage of this.

Right now, I've imported the xml2po program into an arch repository.
Because I want to do some modifications to it.  However, there will always
be a copy of the script in web-devel-2/scripts/gnome-summary-xml. (once I
commit it :-)

To access my archive:

tla register-archive
http://banu.homelinux.net:3517/Arch/archives/sri aracnet com--2004/

then to get the package:

tla get sri racnet com--2004/xml2po--main--0.1 xml2po

That should work. :-)  If you want hack on it, and be able to commit to my
branch, let me know, I'll show you how to set it up.

sri