Just checking everything is fine :-)

Hi everyone,

Just checking: is there a student who didn't hear from his mentor(s)?
Btw, I hope it will not happen, but if you have some difficulties with
your mentor(s), please tell Behdad or me. Trying to solve the issue
sooner is generally better :-)

Also, during a discussion on the SoC administrators list, it was pointed
out that students will have to "upload completed program to Google
site" (see the student FAQ). I'm not sure what it means, but please make
sure that all the code you're creating/modifying is easily findable so
this step will not be hard for you.

Keep rocking!

Vincent

--