[gnome-slackware] Two questions

A couple of questions. First, what has happened to the Dropline Gnome
site? When I visited earlier to see if there was a 2.8 version around,
I got an error and no site.

Second, does anyone know of a Gnome customising manual? I'm interested
in things like allowing users to enter the superuser password to carry
out tasks that their access level wouldn't noramlly permit, plus a few
other things, but I've yet to find anything which tells me how that
sort of change is made to Gnome.

paul.

--
paul marwick virgin net
Marwick Computer Services - Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, UK