[gnome-slackware]galeon and http proxy

Greetings,

	Apologies if I have posted to the incorrect list -- I have just
	installed slackare-9.1, when configuring galeon I dutifully
	entered the http proxy information in the appropriate
	places, however there doesn't appear to be a text box to
	exclude certain sites from going via the proxy (usually internal,
	directly accessible sites) -- the proxy which is
	particularly unintelligent then gets confused. Can some kind
	soul help me out on this one? (can you please cc me directly
	on your reply to the list?)

	regards,
		Russell.