Re: [gnome-slackware](no subject)

xf86cfg is a graphical configuration tool for Xfree
4.0

# Access the man page with
man xf86cfg

You simply run it to get the X server configured ....

By default slackware starts in the runlevel 3
Runlevel 4 is alike runlevel3, but it brings up a
grafical interface easy to configure ..

edit /etc/inittab and change the entry
initdefault:3
initdfault:4

(Well something like that ..)

If you don't like the KDE login screen you can change
it to the gnome's one by just twaekin' out
/etc/rc.d/rc.4 a little bit ...

Sorry for my bad english ;-)