[gnome-slackware]help!! panel and bonobo problem...

Hello guys ...

I need some help with a dropline instalation.

I got the latest dropline-gnome release.

everything goes well but the panel. When i want to add
an applet some times i get a window that says
something like:

The panel encountered a problem while loading
«OAFIID:GNOME_GDictApplet»
Detail: Child process did not give an error message,
unknown failure occurred

¿Do you want to delete this applet from your
configuration?

This is with the most of the applets.. but if i want
to dd a clock or a pager or a tasklist, then the panel
dies and i can se more or less messages like this on
my
 ~/.xsession-errors

gnome-panel: relocation error:
/usr/lib/libpanel-applet-2.so.0: undefined symbol:
bonobo_control_life_instrument

(gnome-panel:20249): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid
cast from `FoobarWidget' to `BasePWidget'

I reinstalled several times both packages of bonobo
(bobolibs and boboui) the gnome-panel and
gnome-applets packages ....

And still get the same problem .. I also have
installed the packages from slackware current.

I dont have more ideas, I hope you can helpme.

Best regards.