RE : [gnome-slackware]about nicolas packages

Hi

Glad someone tried my packages. The FAM I used to build Gnome 2 is
fam-2.6.9.tar.gz. I didn't have imon kernel support when I built fam so
is reverted to dnotify. I didn't patch anything though.

I'm sorry, I forgot to put the fam package in the same directory as the
other Gnome 2 packages. Now I got a problem with my IBM disk and I had
to remove Linux. As soon as I find a way to boot the Slackware 8.1
installer with a 2.4.19 kernel, I'll put them back online. The reason
for this 2.4.19 thing is that the 2.4.18 kernel doesn't support the
chipset of my mainboard and the kernel can't see my hard disks.

Now back to Gnome things, I would have liked the Slackware Gnome 1
packages to go in /opt/gnome as it was in previous versions. This would
have avoided the mix between Gnome 1 and Gnome 2 apps in PATH. Anyway, I
hope that Pat puts out Gnome 2 in the upcoming Slackware 9.

Cheers,

Nicolas