[gnome-slackware]Re: [gnome-slackware]desktop_don´t load

On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 12:29:03PM -0300, Gustavo Soares wrote:

> By doing that, Iīll have to launch nautilus everytime
> to have my icons showed on my desktop?

Well, these icons are handled by Nautilus, so it has to run.
But you don't need to launch it by hand.

When you log out of GNOME while the icons are displayd, Nautilus should
start up automatically next time you log in.
If not: have you disabled the session management?

BTW. I am also just an enduser, like you - and I know about it, because
I wanted to get rid of this beast. ;-)

--
Tschuess
	Andreas