Re: [gnome-slackware]Low Price Cigarettes

I'm not annoyed, I'm pissed that you are using mailinglists to spread death among the population with cigarettes. Please refrain from using mailing lists like these.

Sales Department wrote:

Dear Sir or Madam

In the past you have requested information on discounted products. If you are not a smoker, and find this email offensive, then we sincerely apologise.  We will be only too happy to take you off our database.

If you are a smoker, however, you are probably fed up with paying high prices for your cigarettes and tobacco.  Take a look at what we can do for you at

We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4 cartons of cigarettes or 40 pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are available) from only 170 Euros - about 105 pounds - fully inclusive of postage and packing.  Why pay more?

If you would rather not hear from us any more, this link will ensure that you are not bothered again.

Yours faithfully.
British Smokers

Gnome-slackware mailing list
Gnome-slackware gnome org