[gnome-slackware]Re: Gnome-slackware digest, Vol 1 #41 - 1 msg

gnome-slackware-request gnome org wrote:

It will be under /usr as usual .
We have stopped until we can discover why text is not being showed in
GDM and gnome in general

I had the same problem, I can't remember exactly how I fix it, but this might help... try adding this

"$prefix/bin/pango-querymodules > $prefix/etc/pango/pango.modules"

to the doinst.sh script of the pango tgz (in your case, prefix=/usr)

Ricardo Veguilla