Re: [gnome-slackware]RE: Hello

> hmm, ok, /opt maybe isn't the best place
> (well, /opt/gnome is more like windows c:\Program Files\),
> but i guess we should build packages with /opt/gnome(2) prefix...
> to maintain compatibility or whatever...

mmm, I badly said what I wanted to ;)
/opt/gnome(2) is a must since the gnome -> gnome2 translation will get
some delay to the users (evolution and a few other apps needs to be
ported) so one may want to keep both gnome versions.

> > Igor ? still around ?
> Yep ;-)

Did you started looking at garnome ?

MCArkan

--
 Xavier Ordoquy, Aurora-linux
 "The software said 'runs on Win95 or better,' so I installed it on