Re: [gnome-slackware]Gnome 2

I know, and the thing is, I do have Python 2.2.  I just used the version
that came with Slackware.  Then I thought it might not have been
compiled with the necesasry ./configure flags.  So I got the python
source and compiled in everything myself.  It still complained about not
being able to find a usable version of Python.

tyler