Re: [gnome-slackware]problems compiling pango

W liście z czw, 11-04-2002, godz. 08:24, matlactli ihuan ome acátl
pisze:
>  Hello there!! i hope you all are fine.
Hi!
> Well, i have just downloaded the tarballs of gnome2r3
> After many other errors i ended up my compilation
> crouzade in pango-1.0.1
> the READMe says that i need at least gtk+-2.0 and
> freetype2 I got both.
> But i get this error when typing make:
Replace freetype1 headers from /usr/X11/include with freetype2, it
should help. Look at the topic about gtk+-2.0.1 compilation.

Igor

--
:: Igor Popik, THrull ircnet
:: http://www.netkrab.com, http://gadu.gnu.pl