Multiple Displays - One Gnome Window Manager

Hi,

I am running 2 separate screens. I want to run GNOME
on one screen and just a plain X server with no window
manager on the other. I am running RHEL 4.

When I run "startx", GNOME starts on both screens.

I tried just running "xinit -- :0" (instead of startx)
and I get an X server running on the first screen with
a default xterm window then I get an X server running
on the second screen with NO windows. From the first
screen I can run "setenv DISPLAY :0.0" and "setenv
DISPLAY :0.1" and popup xterms on the respective
displays. This is good.

The problem is that when I type "gnome-session" or
"gnome-session :0:0", GNOME starts up on BOTH
displays! Can someone help me just start GNOME on ONE
display?

Thanks,
Todd