Re: Gnome / rh 9

Hi Tom ~

On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 06:25 -0700, RENZ,TOM (HP-USA,ex1) wrote:
> I installed RedHat 9 and is using the gnome desktop. Although I installed
> The complete package for gnome, I do not see the option "Programs" which
> should
> Open up to System Administration tools.in short, I appear to be missing
> quite a few
> Options I should have.
>
> Also, the icon does not appear as the gnome icon of a foot, but as a Red
> Hat...

I'm not sure if you found your answer yet but you might want to upgrade
up to the latest Fedora (Core 3).  For questions about RH9 vs. Fedora
check out this page: http://www.redhat.com/software/rhelorfedora/

If you can't upgrade for some reason you should find the System
Administration tools under the Red Hat Icon -> System Settings.  And
under Server Settings in that same menu.

Sorry for the late reply,
~ Bryan