Re: Galeon?

On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 12:55, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 12:42:19AM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > We might have to bail back down to Galeon 1.x, but we're trying to get
> > rid of GTK+ 1.2 apps whenever possible.
>
> Jeremy points out that in this particular case we're moving Mozilla to
> GTK 2, which breaks Galeon 1.x... that makes backing down to Galeon
> 1.x really unpleasant, since we'd also have to roll back Mozilla.

That makes sense.

Out of curiosity - what other things are appropriate for discussion on
this list?

Would it be out of line to  ask about administrative/configuration
questions for networks on this list?

I have a few menuing-related questions and it is definitely a red hat
linux based gnome (and kde) deployment.

-sv