Re: Audio CD Preferences question (continued)

>Try "gnome-cd --help".

Okay, I tried that but it didn't tell me what the %d meant or other things that can be used in its place.  I was thinking about it and maybe I'm looking in the wrong place for DAE on audio cds.  Would I maybe need to pass an option on to the kernel much like scsi emulation for cd-writers?

I can't seem to find anything on google about this so any help is greatly appreciated.