-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-redhat-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gnome-redhat-list-admin gnome org] On Behalf Of Agrawal, Manish
Sent: segunda-feira, 23 de Junho de 2003 17:13
To: gnome-redhat-list gnome org
Subject: How to find Gnome version

How do I know what version of Gnome I am using? I upgraded from Redhat
8.0 to Redhat 9.0 and help says that it is help for Gnome 2.0. But this
thread suggests that it is 2.2.

Also, would appreciate help in being directed to the appropriate mailing
list for Redhat beginners.

Thanks
Manish