Re: evolution 1.4.0 packages for Red Hat Linux 9

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 20:22, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> http://people.redhat.com/~katzj/evolution/
>
> Jeremy

Mostly this seems to be really slick, but I have one major problem and
one gripe - with evolution, not with the packaging.

The problem: The emacs keybindings seem to have disappeared. Is there a
way to get them back? I've looked in the control panel and gconf-editor
but don't see anything appropriate.

The gripe: The only way I could find to get a CC: line that wasn't in my
address book was to use gconf-editor to re-enable the CC input box. Did
I miss something or is this deliberate?

Thanks and regards,

Chris